NBHC / RC Hobbyland Sat Night Series 18th March

Hi all,

Having inspected the track this morning we would be OK to go if the weather would give us a few hours of sunshine and a dry day tomorrow. But forecast is 95% chance of showers with 20-50mm of precipitation predicted. So that doesn’t sound like a fun day out and so we will have to postpone the St Ives round of the NBHC / RC Hobbyland Sat Night Series.

Will have to re-consider options for rounds 2,3 & 4.

Realised that mid April will be Easter long weekend so probably not a great option.

Will discuss with Ryde committee plans

Leave a Reply