No racing at St Ives tomorrow. Depending on any rain overnight, track may be suited to practise come mid morning and a bit of sunshine.
We will look at holding a race day this coming Sunday if there is enough interest. Enter on the clubs website and we will determine if we should go ahead Sat evening.
Nationals warm up event is on a Maitland so some may want to use the chance to check out that track if racing at Nationals.