This Sunday is supposed to be a race day at St Ives but it’s looking doubtful with the weather at the moment unless it changes. If it doesn’t go ahead then there will be a race meeting on the following Sunday, 14th to allow for practice etc for the upcoming club series round at St Ives.
Will update as we know more.
Racing will be on this Sunday, 17th July. Weather forecast is pretty good for the rest of the week so the track should be dry.
Racing is on this Sunday, 3rd July. 9:30am start.
Racing will be on this Sunday 19th June, 9:30 am start weather permitting. Forecast is pretty grim at present but it’s been known to blow over before. Fingers crossed.
Depending on weather, racing should be on this Sunday June 5th.